ProTec’s Official COVID-19 Statement
Dear ProTec Family,
COVID-19 Update: Since California Gov. Gavin Newsome’s signing of Executive Order N-33-20 and Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak’s signing of Emergency Directive 007, it is important we inform our clients and colleagues that ProTec meets the definition of an “Essential Business” and therefore will continue to service and maintain your communities.
Due to the concerns surrounding the spread of COVID-19, we want to reassure you that the safety and well-being of our staff, clients and community remains our #1 priority. We have made several enhancements to our operations to ensure compliance with the guidelines and recommendations set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), such as:
- We have eliminated non-essential meetings and gatherings of 10 or more.
- We are actively encouraging our employees to stay home if they aren’t feeling well.
- We are direct reporting our technicians to the jobsites as much as possible.
- We are reinforcing the importance of frequent hand washing and social distancing with our employees.
- We are training our employees on all situations as new information comes out.
- We have increased our focus on high-touch areas (light switches, handles, doorknobs, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.) using hospital grade disinfectants that have been shown to be effective against similar viruses.
- We are ensuring all our communities have enough supplies (disinfectants, gloves, microfiber towels etc.) to combat the spread of the virus.
- We are working tirelessly to secure more shipments so none of our communities run out of these essential items.
- We have prioritized our operations to focus on emergency calls, life safety issues and general maintenance and repairs.
- We have postponed ingress/egress projects such as repair/replacement of sidewalks, driveways, doors and gates.
- And lastly, we continue to maintain the highest sanitary conditions for our clients and employees.
We hope you take this time to take care of yourself, your family and friends, and know that ProTec will do all we can to ensure your needs and those of your communities are being met. If you have any additional questions regarding more specifics on the information we have outlined, please contact us at (858) 569-1080.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience as we do everything in our power to provide a safe environment for our clients and employees.
J. David Rauch
Chief Executive Officer